Probably my favourite thing to shop for is homeware, I just love that you can completely change a place and an atmosphere with a few items. As I will be moving out into my own two bedroom flat with my boyfriend this July, I have become completely obsessed with browsing through every store that stocks homeware and just dreaming of what I can do with the place! One of my favourite places for homeware is definitely H&M, I just love their style and no matter what season I always find something I fall in love with, so I thought I'd share with you a few of the items on my current wishlist!
1. Pink Geometric Cotton Cushion Cover - £3.99
2. Wooden Plant Pot - £9.99
3. Pineapple Candle - £4.99
4. 'Let's Stay In Bed' Pillow Case - £6.99
5. Small Wooden Box - £9.99
6. Small Pink Porcelain Bowl - £4.99
7. Wooden Storage Crate - Could no longer find this so the link is to a similar product! - £12.99
8. Glass Soap Dispenser - £9.99
Let me know in the comments what your favourite place to get homeware items is!