Tuesday 16 February 2016

H&M Home Wishlist


Probably my favourite thing to shop for is homeware, I just love that you can completely change a place and an atmosphere with a few items.  As I will be moving out into my own two bedroom flat with my boyfriend this July, I have become completely obsessed with browsing through every store that stocks homeware and just dreaming of what I can do with the place! One of my favourite places for homeware is definitely H&M, I just love their style and no matter what season I always find something I fall in love with, so I thought I'd share with you a few of the items on my current wishlist!

2. Wooden Plant Pot - £9.99
3. Pineapple Candle - £4.99 
5. Small Wooden Box - £9.99
7. Wooden Storage Crate - Could no longer find this so the link is to a similar product! - £12.99

Let me know in the comments what your favourite place to get homeware items is!

xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of justanotherbeautynovice blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete