Tuesday 9 February 2016

What's On My Nails


Admittedly the weather in the UK hasn't been the greatest recently, and this is definitely more of a spring/summer colour, but I really wanted to share with you the nail polish I've been wearing the last few days. 'Go Ginza' by Essie is a gorgeous pastel pink colour, almost with a hint of lilac, which I applied two coats of with a cheap basic top coat. I purchased this colour from Boots last summer but with all the gloomy weather that's been going on recently, my pastel nails have really brightened up my day!I find Essie nail polishes are some of the best you will find on the high street, although at £7.99 I know they aren't the cheapest of the high street brands. Despite this, I think they are well worth the money, I've had this on my nails for four days so far without a single chip, which might not be an achievement for everyone, but I usually can't go two days without a chip so Essie have me impressed!

I'd love to try some more Essie colours so if you have a favourite please let me know in the comments!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment