Thursday 4 February 2016

New semester goals



I suck at being a student. Its true. I'm awful at sticking to deadlines, I struggle getting to morning lectures, I never willingly speak in a group discussion, and despite always carrying a notebook and pen I seem to be the only one never actually taking notes. While everyone sees January as a new start, I am determined to change some bad habits as I go into my second semester of the year. For some reason I feel like blogging about them will force me to actually try to achieve them, so here are my semester goals as I go into the second half of my second year (eek half way through university!)
1. I think a major and quite obvious goal would be to get my attendance as high as possible, I am paying £9000 a year so I think I should be getting my arse to everything! To make them more worthwhile I've decided to pick up a keyboard case for my iPad in the hope it'll encourage me to use it to take notes so I don't feel like I'm wasting time!
2. Do the required reading for the seminar. I think the worst feeling it sitting in a seminar and not having a bloody clue what anyone is talking about.

If you have any tips on how to stay motivated at uni or become a better student please leave them down below because I need all the help I can get! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment