Thursday 4 February 2016

My Favourite Lush Bath Bomb


Hi, my name is Alice and I am a Lush addict. There, I said it. 
I think if I could afford to, I would have Lush products everywhere... but sadly I am a student and apparently rent and food are more important! Like so many people I had a bit of a splurge in the boxing day sale, although annoyingly I was on the website for over 4 hours before I could checkout just due to the number of people on the site. Although not in the sale, I couldn't resist picking up my current favourite bath bomb, Fizzbanger. This bath bomb is incredible, each time I get it I just can't get over the smell or the fact it has popping candy in it... yes you heard me, popping candy! I don't think I'll be able to give it justice because lets be honest not many people have the skill of being able to describe smells, so I'll leave you with what Lush describes it as:
"A Catherine wheel of a bath bomb. It changes colour as it fizzes, crackling with popping candy as it goes and releasing first a citrussy apple and then a cinnamon, apple pie like scent with a hint of ylang ylang."
For the reference I have no idea what ylang ylang is.



Let me know what your favourite Lush products are if you are also a Lush addict please go try out this bath bomb, you won't regret it!

xx


4 comments:

  1. I'm definitely a Lush addict! My favourite bath products are Twilight and The Comforter. This one also looks and sounds amazing, so it's definitely going on the list! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know I'm not the only one! I love The Comforter, was so excited when I found out they did it as a shower gel! Will be sure to check out Twilight :) x

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely post! I love lush - the comforter is my favourite.

    If you could check out my blog and follow back, leaving a couple of comments on my latest posts, I'd love it.

    Thank you,

    Katy
    chocolatechatterboxx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks that honestly means a lot! I also love comforter, just wish I could have all the Lush products! Just checked out your blog, love your favourites posts :)

      Delete