Sunday 31 January 2016

Welcome To This Blog



Hello and welcome to my blog. My name is Alice and I am a student in my second year of university living away from home. I'm not entirely sure where to start with this but I'm super excited to give it all a go! I've always loved reading blogs and I've wanted to start one of my own for SO long! I'm not sure what to tell you to expect because I'm not sure yet what's going to come of this, but I'm hoping to include posts on; beauty products, university tips, book reviews (I'm a secret bookworm), and hopefully even a few travel posts! I'll be learning as I go along so if you are a blogger and have any blogging tips for me, please feel free to give me a nudge in the right direction as honestly I am starting all of this pretty clueless! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment